Your logo is your main identity, your first visual voice that people connect with your company. Simple, clear, and uniquely yours and able to quickly deliver your message. QM Design Group will work closely with you and your team creating a custom logo to meet your company’s needs. Our design team will deliver the foundation for all of your marketing needs. With this solid base, your company will build brand recognition, loyalty and repeat sales.
Your logo will add consistency and create an identity or Visual Voice for your marketing materials. Below are some of some of the benefits of a professionally designed logo and identity system:
- To be more memorable. Forty percent of people better remember what they see than what they hear or read. So to have graphics associated with your business, and to keep those graphics consistent, makes you more likely to be at the forefront of potential clients’ minds when they need your goods or services.
- To look “bigger” and “established.” If you present a well-rounded business package that includes marketing materials and graphics, your business will look more complete.
- To attract more clients. Some clients look for a well-defined company, and “look and feel” may be one of their criteria for making a purchasing decision.
- To brand yourself. If you are a consultant, you need a logo in order to build an image and a brand that is greater than your individual identity.
- To convey that you are reputable. A logo and professionally-printed materials show that you are committed to both your business and to your clients.
- To give clients a sense of stability. You may not have been in business “since 1908,” but if you have invested in your identity, you are more likely to remain firm and relevant in the eyes of your customers. It goes a long way toward building that all-important “trust.”
- To explain your company name. If your company name contains a little-known word or an acronym, the logo can give visual clues to its meaning.
- To stand out in your field. A well-designed logo and an identity system can put you far above the competition, especially when paired with a strong marketing collateral.
- To show your commitment. Do it for the sense of personal pride that it will add to your practice.
Ready to roll? Please fill out our new client intake form and let’s get started!