Hillary Broadwater, President/Creative Director, turned a passion for art into an award winning graphic design firm with the establishment of QM Design Group. Hillary’s background includes a Bachelor of Arts from Art Center College of Design. During her 10 years as Art Director for AIMS Multimedia, the leader in K–12 educational media, Hillary revitalized a classic brand—thoroughly updating the look and feel of the company’s marketing collateral. Hillary went on to design for Discovery Education, a division of the Discovery Channel. Considered by her peers as one of the nation’s top graphic designers, Hillary’s objective is to assist clients in establishing a strong “visual voice” for their organizations.
Hillary currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Valley Industry Association (VIA) and is an active member of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), Association of Women Entrepreneurs, as well as Soroptimist of Greater Santa Clarita.
What can QM Design Group do for you?
QM Design Group has extensive creative management experience and works with some of the top people in the creative fields. . . writers, photographers, programmers, illustrators, printers, and fabricators . . . to make your project a cut above the competition. We can take your communications problems from initial concept to finished execution.
Our capabilities include:
- Identity design and brand standards systems design;
- Print collateral design including: annual reports, brochures, corporate communications, magazine design and book design
- Naming and tagline development;
- Website design;
- Environmental graphics and display design.
Why Choose QM Design Group?
We believe that QM Design Group has several competitive advantages that make our firm an ideal fit for you:
- You want creative ideas that stand out and stay with your audience — QM Design Group provides intuitive creative thinking. Our perspective allows us to craft ideas that stay with your audience and make a lasting impact with your message.
- You want design that communicates, not just looks good — Our goal is to create materials that engage your users and communicates your mission. We use our understanding of strategic communication to do it. Couple that with a strong design sense, the result is more than a good-looking design. It’s an effective one.
- You need flawless execution that produces results — Our experience in project management ensures that we will sweat the details and produce a piece that exceeds expectations and instills delight in your users.
Our values keep us grounded. Why do we do what we do? We like helping people.
Helping other people brings us joy. Sharing what we know and building strong relationships is what matters.
Good communication is what sets your brand apart. We begin each project by gaining a solid understanding of who you are, what you do and why you do it. Good communication with our clients is what makes us strategic partners.
Creativity is what makes the ordinary come to life. It’s what makes us who we are and allows us to do what we do best. Good design doesn’t come in a flash of inspiration. It’s a collaborative process of discovery that takes patience, experience, and communication.
We work hard so that we can enjoy our time with our family and to enjoy our personal interests. It’s our time to recharge the creative juices.